Label rouge red sea soup
Since 2008, VALPEM (promotion of Mediterranean fishing products) has campaigned to obtain recognition for the Marie-Amélie "red sea soup" and it was awarded the coveted Label Rouge on 5 February 2011, marking an important seal of approval for the brand.
Crowned with an 82% satisfaction rate*, the red sea soup has won over lovers of fine food in search of quality, thanks to its distinctive, authentic taste.
Several criteria guarantee the exceptional quality of this delicious recipe:
- Made with 40% fish.
- Exclusively from small fishing trips of less than 24 hours.
- Quality ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, spices and saffron.
- No thickeners or preservatives
- A gourmet and practical product consisting in ready-to-serve soup.
* Source: sensory test carried out by Les maisons du goût. Cofrac accredited-sample of 60 people in 2009